Effective Event Management Strategies is a short course programme designed to provide a foundation of key skills and knowledge associated with the creation and delivery of various forms of events.
- The Role of the Event Manager
- Coordinating Events
- Event Planning Documentation
- Marketing the Event
- Event Sponsorship
- Event Evaluation & Reporting
- Demonstrate knowledge of key features of event management.
- Understand the range of strategies available to event managers to develop successful events.
- Apply the stages of event management techniques for successful event completion.
- Identify opportunities in media engagement for successful event completion.
- Identify opportunities in media engagement and community outreach.
Who Should Attend
The programme has been designed to both enhance the professional skill and knowledge base of those already employed within the event industry and to serve as a sound platform for people wishing to launch careers in the exciting and varied field of event management.