This writing programme is for officers who communicate with clients over email messages and letters. They want to create positive client impressions and relationships through effective communication which comes in a written form.
- Introduction: Importance of effective and customer centric writing
- Basic Elements In Business Writing: Structure of writing ranging from letters to reports; 10 Steps to effective writing techniques; Importance of grammar and staying relevant with customer focused writing strategies.
- Email Techniques: putting messages across with offencing clients and complaints management.
- Effective planning and tone management
- Describe and apply principles of service quality in client communications.
- Recognise different client personality styles and adapt to address clients’ needs and expectations.
- Apply writing techniques to write concisely and clearly.
- Use a positive tone when writing to clients.
- Write in a reader-centric manner that uses language and words that connect with the client.
- Address client needs with sufficient depth and scope.
- Organise the message in a coherent and impactful manner.
- Address complaints and feedback in a positive and effective way.
- Apply recommended phrases and words to improve quality and clarity of writing.
- Improve the quality of writing by avoiding common mistakes in writing and grammar.
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
Who Should Attend
Junior / Middle level officers.