Managing client’s expectations is one of the most challenging relationship management issues in service centres. Executives find it extremely difficult to develop a strategy of saying ‘no’ to both internal and external clients. The 2 days session will provide a quick overview on client engagement and developing management skills to be assertive within established quality service requirements.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication – client-centred, influential language
- Effective listening skills
- The link between image, values & service
- Managing difficult client situations
- Workshop review & self-improvement plan
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
- To learn to manage a demanding client when necessary while maintaining a friendly relationship.
- To better understand client expectations and how they impact the level of service clients feel they have received
- To enhance client engagement through choice of more client-focused language, tone of voice, and listening skills
- To learn how to better manage and turn-around upset clients and difficult situations
Who Should Attend
Junior / Middle level officers.